Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Wordless - 295

Inviting your captions and titles on my wordless moments. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thank you very much dear friends for all your lovely comments in my previous post. Few of your comments here:


1. I sure hope I don't fall in the bucket like last time! My legs are still wobbly.by Fayth M.A
2. Must I become the crow who used pebbles to to notch the water high..*sigh* by Najm Nisa
3. Can't wait for this to fill and spill.by Jim 
4. A watched pot never fills. by Marlee 
5. Looks like someone is going to get a drink. by Susan Zutautas 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wordless Wednesday, Outdoor Wednesday, ABC Wednesday ( X for X ), SkyWatch Friday

32 comments:

stevebethere said...

Telegraph pole splits in two

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this is a nice pole design! Not a sore eyes like the others =) #WW

Ileana said...

High-voltage

Ann said...

X is definately where the power is!!
ann

Leslie: said...

Can you hear me NOW?

Leslie
abcw team

Roger Owen Green said...

doing the belly bump
ROG, ABCW

Ruchira Khanna said...

I am watching ya!

Thanks for linking, Indrani :)

Catch My Words said...

Power Driven

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2014/06/ww-world-cup-google-art.html

Binky said...

Wing power.

Beloo Mehra said...

Let the Winds blow...

AmitAag said...

Hold me high, up above in the sky!

pradipwritenow said...

Concentrate on driving not on me

Beth F said...

I wonder if I should tell my neighbor the secret of my weight loss.

Little Wandering Wren said...

X marks the spot.

colleen said...

Godzillas on the march!

Seraphinas Phantasie said...

A wonderful snapshot and impression too. A very special form...
Best regards, Synnöve

Anonymous said...

it looks like a huge and graceful steel 'butterfly', high-voltage butterfly!!!; thus, it is better to admire it just like you do taking a nice shot of it.cheers. wanda

Tina Basu said...

That's the eleXtricity pole!!!
Tina from The Sunny Side of Life

Indah Nuria Savitri said...

steel butterfly...but still pretty though :)..happy WW and cheers

Dilip Patel said...

Cable Cars...

Anna said...

Higher... higher and higher... :-))
Great shot, Indrani!
Greetings, Anna :-))

Anita Sabat said...

Wonders of modern technology :)

Cars & Towers :)

Preethi Venugopala said...

Catch me before I pass that tower..

Mridula said...

Even the city has a soul.

Kalpana said...

Speedy curves

Ankur Anand said...

Miles to go before i split !

Vanish Girl said...

will get together one day

Uppal said...

Marvels of technology!

Anonymous said...

Sliver lines drawn on blue. :)

Dilip Patel said...

Permit me to improve on my previous caption. The new one is- 'Cable Cars aX(cross) the road'

jkalwaye said...

unpredicting turning point

Roohi Bhatnagar said...

Caption= Embracing the world with open arms.
Love the pic. Do visit my blog Soulful