Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wordless - 243

Inviting your captions and titles on my wordless moments. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you very much dear friends for all your lovely comments in my previous post. Few of your comments here:


1. One bonded by chains, the other bonded by love. by Malini
2. let's hurry, your dad needs firewood for BBQ tonight by Luna Miranda
3. one is never too young to learn chores! by Londonlulu
4. when can I help with the toothpicks, mom? by Faythe M.A 
5. "From Innocence To Captivity " by Sreedev Soman 

Special Mention: Ugich Konitari's Poem on my pic:

Mom,
bell pendant
around the neck,
single anklet in latest style,
furious about
some Romeo Jumbos
troubling her teenage daughter.

She advances,
no holds barred,
with a weapon of choice
the daughter hotstepping along
to identify
the crooks.

There is
nothing that
a special trunkwhack
with a tough branch
wont solve.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wordless Wednesday, Outdoor Wednesday, ABC Wednesday (U for Underwater), Camera Critters, Wordless Wednesday Bloggers, Create with Joy , Nature Notes

45 comments:

stevebethere said...

2For some strange reason I can't wink"


Have a fantabulosa week ;-)

Anonymous said...

i don't use the u word a lot, but i'd use it for this, ugly it is.

Kris @ beyond the whiskers said...

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.

Roger Owen Green said...

Under the sea - like The Little Mermaid!

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Marlee said...

A face only a mother could love.

Binky said...

I C U

Shiju Sugunan said...

Modeling tips 101: How not to blink in a close-up shot.

Carver said...

Great shot and what a face.

Sukhmandir Kaur said...

Eye popping Pucker Up blush

LONDONLULU said...

Uh oh, Roger took the words out of my mouth! I need another Unique thought, but nothing is happening:) (Nice capture!)

rebecca said...

i find his eyes very scary...hehehe

Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here.

Unknown said...

"do i really need a facial?" LOL

Unknown said...

or "do i really need a botux?" :p

SandyCarlson said...

I am the green-eyed monster!

magiceye said...

They call me sexy lips!

Beth F said...

Maybe it's time for a facelift.

The Mukhtiars said...

superrrrrrrrr

Gattina said...

I didn't order this color for my new glass eye !

Susan Demeter said...

I'm eyeing you!

Joe Todd said...

Cal 911

Anonymous said...

Nice!! Maybe it's time to go to the Spa... :)

If you have not done so yet, we would love to have you come share/link via our WWHop: http://www.craftyspices.com/hops/wwhop
Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Dzjiedzjee said...

Whish it looked a little happier ;-)

Greetings from the Netherlands,
DzjieDzjee

caite said...

my eye looks like a hard boiled egg??

what is a hard boiled egg?

betty-NZ said...

Eww! That looks like a brain with an eye!

Easwar Arumugam said...

Beauty is what beauty does.

Sourav said...

"I dare you to look into my eyes"

Btw, nice shot!

Anonymous said...

brain eye !! :D

Unknown said...

don't look me like this...

Gail Dixon said...

So ugly it's pretty!

"Here's lookin' at you, kid".

Sorry, that's the best I can do!

Unknown said...

Can u see me? I'm not sure how skype works.

chai-and-chardonnay.blogspot.com said...

Love the shot! Maybe he overdid the Botox ?!

Rambling Woods said...

I love reading the comments..I just thought about a new pair of contact lenses.... :)... Thank you for linking into Nature Notes... always happy to see you.. Michelle

Paresh Kale said...

good macro !

hindustanisakhisaheli said...

watching u with my bful eyes :-)

Neo Imaginations said...

No mood to pose.

http://neoimaginations.blogspot.in/

Karen said...

Great shot of this fish.

HansHB said...

Great post!

Nilanjana Bose said...

"Finally! The cosmetic surgeon did manage the Angelina Jolie lips I wanted!"

Seriously, amazing photo!

Birgitta said...

Great close-up!

pk said...

why my photo in wordless tag ???

Ritesh Agarwal said...

I know what you did last summer *evil laugh*


PS- Great pic dear....have never seen a fish from this close...it's kinda scary :P

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

When I was 4, my Dad went to India and bough a wooden elephant. %0 years alter, we all remembered it, but don't know where it is.

pradipwritenow said...

The inner eye of the inner soul.

Fly Girl said...

Fresh Sushi

Unknown said...

Great shot!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.