Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Wordless - 245

Inviting your captions and titles on my wordless moments. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you very much dear friends for all your lovely comments in my previous post. Few of your comments here:



1. Street food- Smells divine, but leaves fat in the veins! by Meoww
2. One for you, ten for me. by Catsynth
3. taste of the monsoon. by chabbi 
4. Yummy yummy, get in my tummy! by Londonlulu
5. Aah, very nice! I will bring a bottle of wine ;-) by Gert Jan Hermus

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wordless Wednesday, Outdoor Wednesday, ABC Wednesday (W for walking stick), Wordless Wednesday Bloggers, Create with Joy ,


43 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

"Me and my pal can take ya!"

Ann said...

Watch out for the big guy.
Ann

Photo Cache said...

The witch's apprentice!

Ewok's ABC WEDNESDAY

Joy said...

"Stick by me".

stevebethere said...

Halt who goes there?

Carver said...

Cool sculpture and having the person next to it shows how tall it is.

Jim said...

What an interesting sculpture.

Beeb said...

"Hey, that's MY stick!"

Sue St Clair said...

I get by with a little help from my big friend :)

Sukhmandir Kaur said...

Meet my BIG brother and bodygaurd.

catsynth said...

Now that's a walking stick!

Rohan Kachalia said...

Gimme your hat or I'll take your stick.

mysay.in said...

Wiz Stick !

Nilanjana Bose said...

"Tsk tsk...they don't really get Gandhi and the Dandi march there, so have to make do with this!"



Nice contrast, btw between man and stone.

AmitAag said...

"Me too"

Arumugam Easwar said...

'Come, meet my friend'

Jade Michelle said...

David and Goliath.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Sorry...haven't had my coffee yet this morning! Love this witch statue. And I'm curious about where it is....

Beth F said...

I'm with him!

Reader Wil said...

A giant wizard of....??

Meoww said...

The wizard who went Gandhi style!

Susan Adcox said...

"Not another staff meeting!"

Gattina said...

I think he will faint if you don't hold him !

Pradip Biswas said...

This is what I wished to become but only fulfilled to lean on it.

vanderloost said...

My caption "Flesh & Stone"

Kathy Shell said...

Scary

aparna anurag said...

kooooooool!!
http://hindustanisakhisaheli.blogspot.com/
http://eyeswantstosee.blogspot.com/

Faythe M.A said...

I keep trying to get Gandalf to walk with me, but he keeps saying "You shall not pass"!
Faythe @GrammyMouseTails

readersheaven.org said...

Let me help you with the stick !

Dipti Sarawagi said...

If only, you can give me that magic wand, I will free you of your curse!!

Red Nomad OZ said...

Look who's behind you!!!

Sandy Carlson said...

Michael, I'll row this boat ashore.

Simran said...

I won't let you walk away!

Binky said...

It's mine, let go!

Kriti Bhatnagar said...

Reality takes over!

Refleksjon på livsvegen said...

I will walk with you ;-)

Gert Jan Hermus said...

Hmmm.. I don't believe that they look alike ;-)

Kind regards from the Netherlands,
Gert Jan

How do we know said...

Lead, Kindly Light! (from the hymn)

HOOTIN ANNI said...

Personally, I don't think I could 'top' what Susan Adcox came up with for the caption.

magiceye said...

Big brother wields the stick

Ramakant Pradhan said...

I am the most dangerous species on Earth. Hand it over right away if you value your life.

Birgitta said...

Cool shot!

aamjunta said...

OMG... just cool, nice pic.